Sunday, April 6, 2008

BIZZIBEEZ


A work colleague of Tim's introduced us to a great play venue for Lilli. It is only 1 month old and is just fabulous. The centre features multiple play areas including:

  • art & craft - fab materials including collage and all sorts of paints all great quality
  • books and puzzles - excellent choice of educational books and puzzles
  • a pretend play supermarket - someone has go0ne to a lot of trouble collecting empty boxes and containers to stock the shelves *see above*
  • soft area for babies
  • pool
  • sandpits with blue or pink sand
  • outdoor play area with cubby houses and trampoline etc
  • lego station
  • cafe area for parents
  • outdoor ''grand prix'' circuit

I am really impressed with the quality of the equipment and how safe and well supervised the areas are. I wish I had found out about this place before the holidays started rather than at the end. I took Lilli yesterday for the morning and worked on my menu plans and shopping list with a nice cup of coffee while Lilli 'created'. It would be amazing to have something like this in Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. I am first to make a comment here... wow..
    Lilli looks like she is having a great time. I love what she is wearing Shar...

    Yes it sounds like a great place.
    Visiting again???!

    Hope to set up another communication time and date when we get back from hols.
    Much love to you guys
    SILVIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I thought I'd commented here but I haven't obviously. I did read about this lovely play centre..but maybe didn't have time to comment. I'm glad you've found something like this for Lilli!

    ReplyDelete